We’ve taken the liberty to address the growing demands as households remain full during this time, and have implemented extra precautionary requirements while on-site.
These measures include:
– Hand sanitization every 30 minutes
– Maintaining a personal space zone of approximately 1.5 meters where possible and refrain from person-to-person contact
– Ensure safe and clean hygiene practices within your home and business as usual
– Monitoring our team’s health and safety every morning to mitigate the risk of disease transmission
– Monitoring health and safety practices as provisioned by the Australian Government
We’re committed to ensuring your health is our priority as much as we are committed to completing your repairs and installations.
If you have symptoms that are similar to COVID-19, or flu-like symptoms, please maintain a safe distance whilst we are onsite attending to your plumbing needs. We recommend ensuring you are not onsite during the repair, and we’ll have a secondary review of your repair and installation.
We wish you the best of health and safety during this time.